Sunday, March 7, 2010

Action Packed Weekend

Well the march kicked ass! I had so much fun with Kami and Alisabeth:) We marched all the way from the city library to the capitol building. We got honks and thumbs up and cheers the whole way, and there was only one anti-protester who was holding signs that said "the pill kills" and "planned parenthood steals souls" lol. It was a great way to spend an hour or so on a beautiful saturday afternoon:)

Today is my dad's birthday, so I'm making the journey down to Spanish Fork to have dinner with the family. It'll be nice to see them, it's been over a month since I have.

Then the week begins. With the exception of Monday night where I'll be attending the play "Eurydice" with Scott and Alisabeth and Kami, this week is going to be one of hardcore reading and studying for my midterm exam in History of the Roman Empire. I really home Cam isn't upset that I missed our little study session friday morning. I really need a study buddy lol. Anyways, that was my weekend. How was yours?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment