Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Pancakes
I had a great morning:) I woke up a little early and decided to make pancakes:) I'm also feeling a little better about my midterm exam in my japanese history class. I am going to spend several hours studying for it tomorrow night with a couple of classmates who are about as prepared as I am, so I won't feel like such a leech. That makes tonight the night for Art History homework and German homework. This week is not going to be over soon enough. I'll make a post when I'm finished. I hope this day ends the same way it began: on a high note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, at least you eventually do your homework.....Kendall has been taking hits on his grade because for some reason he refuses to write the papers even though he could make time if he wanted to.....hmmmm not very bright.
ReplyDelete